星期三 怎样提示仲裁结果?
Dialogue 1 今日对话
A:Do you have any question?
甲:您还有问题吗?
B:Yes.Must we accept the arbitration result?
乙:是的。我们必须接受仲裁结果吗?
A:The decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties .
甲:仲裁委员会的决定是被视为最终裁决,双方都要履行。
A:Any qucstion?
甲:您还有问题吗?
B:Yes.Must we accept the arbitration result?
乙:是的。我们必须接受仲裁结果吗?
A:The decision made by the arbitration commission shaII be acccpted as final and no appeal is permitted。
甲:仲裁委员会的决定被视为最终裁决,不允许上诉。
B:What may the losing party be asked to do?
乙:败诉方会被要求做什么?
A:The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.
甲:败诉方要承担合同中规定的仲裁费用。
B:Oh,that’s terrible.
乙:噢,那太糟糕了。
A:Yes,SO you should think about it carefully.
甲:是的,所以你方要想清楚。
》》语境快递
仲裁申请书应当载明下列事项:当事人的姓名、性别、年龄、职业、工作单位和住所,法人或者
其他组织的名称、住所和法定代表人或者主要负责人的姓名、职务;仲裁请求和所根据的事实、理
由;证据和证据来源、证人姓名和住所。
》》应急典句
If any dispurc WOuld arisc ovcr the inspection,we may subruit it for arbitration.
如果查验中出了任何问题而产生纠纷,我们将提交仲裁。
If you are not prepared to compensate our loss,we suggest that casc be submitted for arbitration.
如果你方不想赔偿我方损失,我方建议将此案提交仲裁.
》》词语锦囊
compensatc赔偿
inspection certificate of weight(quantity)重量
certificate of origin产地证明书 (数量)检验证书
inspection certificate of quality品质检验证书
展开