A:欢迎光临!我带你参观一下我的新家吧。
A:You ale welcome!Let me show you around my newly.decorated house.
B:好啊。我正想参观一下呢。
B:Well I juat want to visit it.
A:这是餐厅。
A:This is my dining loom.
B:你的餐厅装饰得很有品味。
B:You have good taste in the decoration of your dining room.
A:你喜欢吗?真高兴你这么说。
A:Do you like it?Im so glad that you said so.
B:女主人要在餐厅里度过很多时间,所以把餐厅装饰得漂亮是很必要的。
B:A housewife spends lots of time in the dining room,SO it’S very important to decorate it elegantly.
A:我很赞同你的观点。
A:I can not agree with youmore.
A:你看了昨天的那场球赛了吗?
A:Have you watched the football game yesterday?
B:我看了,这是一场“一边倒”的比赛。
B:Yes,I have.This was a one.sided match.
A:“一边倒”?给我讲讲。我昨天陪我女朋友去逛街了,错过了这场比赛,真遗憾。
A:One-sided match?Tell mo more.1 went shopping with my girl-friend yesterday and missed the match.What a pity!
B:挑战者以0比4的比分输了与冠军队的那场比赛。亨利的帽子戏法帮助冠军对战胜了挑战者。
B:The challengers lost the game by nil to four to the champion.Henry’s hat-trick helped the champion triumph over the chal—lengers.
A:真是太精彩了。
A:That’s splendid!
注释:
①one.sided match的意思就是:一边倒的比赛,即体育赛事中(如足球、篮球比赛)场上的某一方占有绝对优势。
②hat.trick即帽子戏法,是指在一场足球比赛中一个球员获得三个以上的进球。
③triumph ovey表示:战胜。
展开